Any Custom Size Available
Manufactured monuments are ones that are made at the factory instead of being constructed on site. They are much more affordable and can be shipped to any desired location. Custom monument signs are manufactured using an engineered system of polymer-based materials. The result is a sign, which is incredibly strong yet light. Manufactured monument signs are installed on two simple mounting poles. The poles are positioned in post holes and the post holes are then filled with concrete for stability. Royal Foam Monuments are a great way to stand out of the crowd of your competitors, to show your individuality, to make your logo more recognizable, and attract more and more new customers to your company!
Our stucco monument signs are fabricated in what is commonly referred to in the construction industry as an EIFS stucco system. Here are the technical details and materials used in architectural sign fabrication.
- CORE OF STRUCTURE IS MOLDED EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE (1#CF).
- FAST CURE URETHANE, IMPACT RESISTANT SAFEGUARD-COATING™.
- TEXTURED FINISHED SURFACE IS 100% AGGREGATED ACRYLIC.
- 3″ OR 4″ PVC (SCHEDULE 40) PIPE IS BONDED INTO CENTER OF STRUCTURE.
- STEEL PIPE IS INSERTED DURING INSTALLATION AND SECURED WITH EXPANDING POLYMERIC RESIN FOAM.CONCRETE FOOTING (AS REQUIRED BY LOCAL LAW).
Price does not include an installation pipe, letters and logo.